Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-08-2017, 06:48 PM

Her eyes leveled him just as he leveled her. She wasn't backing down from any. Stupid as it may be, she like her cousin feared none but the fallen god, and even he seemed to let her be. A flick of her tail as she waited for him to finish his spout of rage. So he couldn't take a joke then? Fine by her he would be one then to not joke with. She could find the fine lines of them all. She gave him a smirk then after he finished and asked her to try the introduction again. "I see we do have one thing in common then, Amon. It was but a jest, calm yourself cousin if you'd please. Seems I have found my boundaries with you, I'll not cross them again if I can avoid it. Though if it pleases you I shall apologize for crossing them in the first place." her eyes went to the shorter female that joined them. Her eyes studied the female as she sought to find this ones identity.

She was still avoiding sitting if she could. Her ears pinned before perking. She felt like she was still too long. She then turned her eyes to Amon expectantly. Of course she expected introductions to be done by him but when he didn't offer more than her lineage to the woman Skia gave a sigh. The woman turned her head to her other cousin then. "Aye, I am Skia, daughter to Kronoah. And if conquest is what you offer, then I shall gladly join you on. Though I have to ask, what's on the menu in these lands, hm? Mortals to terrorize? Perhaps others like our lineage?" her tone held clear curiosity at her own question. Were they hanging mortals from the canyon? Or were they finding they weren't the only earthen gods? The possibilities were clearly endless. She turned to eye them both then, hoping to hear good news. Of course she wanted the purest of children in the future so she hoped it was news of strong gods.

Walk, "Talk", Think