Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-08-2017, 07:04 PM
The female heard Regulus’ call… and she knew she could not delay in getting her children to the meeting. Marina let out a soft sigh, shakily rising to her paws. She hadn’t really tested her legs much since she’d been on the mend during winter… but now she figured it was about time to start working them again to get her strength back. She couldn’t be den ridden forever, after all. Marina knew her children wouldn’t know that call though… and with a sigh she began to nudge each one of them up. “Come on little ones. That’s our alpha, Regulus, calling to us. We must go to him.” Marina hadn’t seen Regulus since he’d left her with his brother in the south… but she was eternally grateful to the alpha. She paused over Argus, gently pushing her blind pup to her paws.

“Stay close, Argus. Nova, you walk on one side of her, alright?” Marina knew how close the two were already… it warmed her heart to know that. She glanced to Chasm and Bones next. “Boys, can you get your brothers going? I’ll help the girls. Come along, Adore.” The femme waited until all her girls were ready before she started along at a slow pace, fussing especially over Nova and Argus to make sure that they were getting along okay.

It felt strange to be out in the sun again, Marina thought. A heavy sigh passed her lips as she made her way to where Reg was, along with two others. Once she had settled down she called to her children again. “Gather around me, little ones, and make sure you stay quiet and listen. That man there is Regulus, okay?” She said, nodding her head to the red wolf.

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]