Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-08-2017, 10:24 PM

Maybe it was time to return to the canyon and stick around Amon and Pyralis and their children. With Adra not around at least she could enjoy the time with her other siblings. Maybe Kaine was even around? He was always a joy to be around and the chaos they could create had the possibility to be fun. Then there was Pyralis who always knew how to have fun, but Ana didn't want to drag her away from her pups. How was she handling the little squirts anyways? It was entertaining to think about - she'd never pictured Pyra as a mother figure.

Well speak of the dead. Ana's head swiveled in the direction of her younger sibling as Pyralis' larger form came into view. The slight tinge of jealousy was still there - she envied her sibling's height, but only for the simple fact that she hated having to look up at them. Anything past that and she didn't care so much. Ears flicked at the other's woman's words. She'd forgotten how perceptive she could be. Or was it just that she was so easy to read today?

"I was just thinking about Aby. I figure it's about time to kill the little brat, assuming I can track her down."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]