gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz
07-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Sterling chuckled a little nervously as the woman spoke, stating it was her first time here. "I guess it is sorta magical," she agreed, glancing to the falls and to the rippling pool below, the nodding to the woman's next question, "A few days ago. I found it at dusk, so I didn't get to explore it. I'd rather see it in the daylight." This time she had planned to get here when the sun was still shining, since she knew where she was going this time. Her find had been a fluke the last time, although it was a good one. She was glad she was here now, although she had hoped to enjoy it alone... but maybe having a gander with someone else wouldn't be all too bad. She shrugged off her thoughts and flicked her silver-tipped ears toward the woman as she spoke again, not really a question, but a statement that could be answered.

She nodded to confirm that she was indeed part of a pack. Sterling wondered who else this woman had met - she'd never seen the she-wolf, her coat like a smoldering fire. "Ah, you mean Talis," she said, scenting the air as she wondered where this wolf came from. The scent of other wolves was mixed with her own - was she from a pack as well? But Sterling didn't recognize the scent - perhaps they were just a rogue group traveling through Auster. "Are you from a pack as well?" she asked curiously, tail flicking out of habit.