gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

07-08-2017, 10:54 PM
ooc: Bri, I hope you don't mind the slight power play of Kav! If so I'll change it, I just assume Valor would have been in the same den as Kav to make it easier on Paladin since he's been taking care of Valor.

Valor had done nothing but lay up in the den with his mother and Paladin since he'd returned home. Numbness had been about all he could feel since that day in the north and his young brain was still having issues coping with everything that had happened. The large gash on his neck was a painful enough reminder of it, but he couldn't bring himself to be sorry for himself. His thoughts were only on Creed. The unfairness and guilt was all he could focus. If only he hadn't gone north ... then Creed would be here.

Paladin had done all he could between Kavdaya and himself, but he hadn't talked much since he came home. Currently he was resting with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the presence of his mother as he draped his head over her back. She'd been rather unresponsive but he hadn't really minded. All previous anger for her leaving when they were pups had faded completely. Now all he wanted to do was be with the only parent he had left in the world.

Regulus' howl only warranted a flick of his ear. He could hear Paladin leaving promptly after padding over to Kavdaya. He fought with indecision for a moment as he debated if it was worth going. He was healed enough to walk around fine on his own. He was still scabbed over, but even that would be gone before he knew it. The scarring would be intense, but at least it wouldn't hurt then. Finally the boy opened his eyes with a quiet huff. He was able to make it and he didn't want to miss what Regulus had to say.

Pressing his nose to his mother's fur her nuzzled her gently before slowly rising and taking his time to get to the meeting place. His gaze listlessly moved over the new pups in the pack, but he couldn't bring himself to be excited about them. Finally his eyes rested on Paladin and he half slunk, half limped, over to his pale sibling before taking a seat quietly next to him while trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]