Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-09-2017, 08:09 AM

Ears flicked as she took a seat again and listened to him. It wasn't just about spreading their bloodline, no, though she supposed she hadn't done a good job of explaining it. It wasn't often she shared information about her family to an outsider, but she secretly was enjoying the attention and the curiosity he had about the subject. The question about if she had kids irritated her, but the anger wasn't directed towards the male. Instead it was just towards Aby and her own disappointment that no one worthy enough had yet come across her path. She was five winters old now and she realized she should have started having litters by the age of two.

"I have a daughter, but she's an utter disappointment. I do believe it's time to erase her from this world. She hasn't lived up to my family's expectations." That was the easier question to answer, so she'd chosen it first. "We breed to create an army. Our ultimate goal is to return to the godly realm where our ancestor, the Fallen God, once ruled."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]