Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-09-2017, 06:24 PM

He noticed the look in her eyes, like she thought she knew the pack by its name. But she didn't say anything, so maybe she decided she didn't recognize it after all, or something. Alarik didn't pay it any mind; he simply listened when she spoke again, saying that he could come to Auster if he needed a break from the heat. "Good idea," he chuckled. "How cold does it actually get down here? Or is it always on the tropical side of things?" he asked, because the flora and fauna certainly seemed to suggest that Auster was more tropical than Boreas was.

Moments later, Faine was asking the young man why he had come back down to Auster. Did he still have that itch to explore? He grinned, because he had to admit that he did. That's why he'd chosen to sharpen his skills here instead of in some place in Boreas he had been to half a dozen times. "You could say that," Alarik chuckled, enjoying the teasing smile the woman gave him. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable again, but she really was a lovely woman and he was attempted to say so. Again. "I came to find some good place to hunt, so I could sharpen up my skills before the alpha of Celestial tests me on them. But instead I found a beach, and you." He smirked.

"Talk" "You" Think