size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
07-09-2017, 07:26 PM

speech

He stepped back reflexively as the older and considerably larger male approached him, his ears flattening. “N-no.” He said shyly. Tyranis had never been in trouble before, being scolded was an entirely new experience, although since it was coming from someone only a few months older than him, the blow was somewhat cushioned. He looked at the male with wide fearful eyes for a moment before his features hardened and he rose boldly from the slight crouch he had been in just seconds before. I am Tyranis Wreckage!” He declared proudly. “The future heir of Abaven!” He added although it was a lie regardless of how much he wanted it to be true. “Anything that harms me faces the fangs of the largest pack in the East. I’m not afraid of anything.” He said and upturned his nose once he finished speaking, radiating pride.  

In truth he couldn’t say with any certainty that having him harmed would stir the rest of the pack like it would Bass or his mother, although his mother would even care to begin with. His mother slowly secluding herself from the rest of the pack was yet another problem his good for nothing sisters had caused.  She was so busy mourning his damned sisters that she didn’t even notice when he left the pack borders altogether as long as he came back to their den before sunset. “If there was a bear or if this male decides to kill me, would it matter? Would anyone even care? “ He asked himself, he casted a glare at the ground as his mind reeled. ”Everyone cares more about Derecho and Tempest than me.” He could feel a snarl wrinkling the tip of his muzzle as he continued to brood, the other male completely forgotten.  

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic