gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
07-12-2017, 11:37 AM

He followed Kane deeper into the cavern the male said he was scavenging but he wasn’t necessarily sure he believed that, something in his tone seemed hollow although he couldn’t quite place how. He simply sat as the other male curled in on himself he wasn’t the least bit tired  and in all honesty wanted nothing more than to explore the cave, although the stranger had strongly advised against it.

He yawned out of boredom then quickly snapped to attention at Kane’s question. His head tilted to the side in confusion, his still-too-big ears flopping to the side as he did. “I don’t think so.” He said, Bass had only ever taught him about marking the territory, if anything relating to politics happened he simply told the little lighting bolt that he was too young to understand, something that had always rubbed him the wrong way, especially when Pyrr had told him he was never too young to do anything.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a wolf from another pack before.” He muttered, which was true; even with Bass gone the only wolves outside of Abaven he had encountered were loners. “Are you from Lillium?” He asked, cocking his head to the other side as he waited for an answer. He knew nothing about the laws of other packs but from what he knew from life in Abaven he couldn’t imagine a pack where anyone was a nobody…Unless of course he was an escaped slave.

speaking

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic