ardent

Good day for death to strike

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2013, 04:03 PM

Awaken was currently dragging a small doe back to the pack den. Dragging the deer was easy due to its small size, but every so often he'd have to shift it around in his mouth to continue the treck. He'd figure Merci and ithurial must be exausted with the pups. He knew how rambunctious they could be, they were probably playinb 'jump on the pup sitter.'?

Thats when he heard the first scream. He assumed that it was a playfull scream from a dogpile or something and continued to drag the deer, however. The screa ?echoed again with more earsplitting agony. He droped the deer and took off in a dead sprint. Plowing through snow as if it were nothing.?

He snarled as he jumped from the small cliff and plowed into the attacker's side just before he was about to grab a pup. Awaken's cannines driving into his ribs like daggars and sending him skidding in the snow. Only then did he realize who he'd just wounded. His own ?brother, sixx.?

Rage filled him. He dashed at sixx before he could even get up again landing a direct hit to the chest and throwing him back once more. "You bastard! I thought i told you not to ever come back" ?

Awaken grew angrier and angrier the more and more he attacked. His rage turning to turmoil. Soon he beat the other male down untill he had him against a tree, a sharp limb jabbing into his back, and awaken looming over sixx ready to push him down on it and impail him.

The coward then began speaking babblibg about his past dying eith him. "I don't need you anymore." he growled pushing down. Implailing his brother through the chest.

He lifted himself off sixx's corpse and looked back to Merci and the pups. "is everyone alright? Oh god ithurial!" He rushed to ithurial and licked her wounds. He didn't realize how horribly she was hurt. At first glance she looked dead but every so often her chest would move with breath. "Merci, shes still alive but she wont be for long. She needs a healers help. ?