gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
07-12-2017, 04:21 PM

Heather smiled at the other as she was asked why she was out here at such an hour. Looking off to the side she took in a deep breath before letting it out once more. "Taking a quick walk to clear my head I guess. My pack isn't far off from here, I recently took over as Queen after my father retired." she explained quickly. Looking over the stranger, she seemed to be older in age. Yet she couldn't underestimate anyone, she'd seen blood and all that stuff among older members. If they had fight in them, they had fight in them.

"Do you happen to be from these lands?" she asked. Heather hadn't been too exposed in her youth. She had traveled to meet many of Talis' members. Which reminded her maybe she should have a chat with Dragon it'd been a bit since their last spar. In which case she flicked her tail trying to keep her thought from wandering around.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.