Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Faine slightly shook her head, not very amused by the brute before her. He said that the herbs had fallen out of his paw by now but it didn’t hurt as much. “That’s good,” she said, though she wasn’t going to take a look at it this time. Talis was her top priority right now and she knew that she couldn’t just be offering lone wolves her aid anymore. As much as she wanted to and enjoyed helping others out, she knew it would do more harm than good for her to just waste her herbs as she pleased. That’s why she was here in the first place, so she could hopefully harvest more.

Suddenly Kharnage did appear, the brute throwing Ashmedai a suspicious look and he asked if he was a friend of hers. Before she spoke though, Ashmedai spoke before her. He seemed to like to do that and she clenched her jaw. Ears flattening as she listened to him. Did he think her and Dragon were a thing?

“Dragon is just my friend, I have no idea why you think that,” she said with annoyance in her voice and tail flicking in irritation. The other brute would note that perhaps Kharnage and her were a thing too, but instead guessed that perhaps he was her bodyguard. She looked at him for a second and sighed, "This is Kharnage, he's travelling with me while we scout for resources,” she explained, she didn’t know if Kharnage would take a liking to this other male but part of her doubted it.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.