Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-13-2017, 09:56 PM
The girl explained her presence all in a rush, the words tumbling from her lips in one breath. The phantom blinked at her, wondering why a Queen might be so worried to reveal herself as such. If she was a leader, surely there was a reason for it, a reason that shouldn't give her to fear of strangers. However, the lass quite obviously gave her a look, scrutiny barely removed from her gaze. She wasn't a foolish leader. A question would leave her maw within just the next few breaths, and it was an easy one.

"I was born here in a rather magical mangrove, with my brother." She said simply, smiling wistfully. Perhaps the girl- the Queen, would know of the mangrove. It had been a long time since she had gone back there, and last she has been it was occupied by a pack. Not her old one, though. No one seemed familiar there.
"That was a long time ago, though. I left after my first year, and sought out my mother's people." She waved the thought away with a flick of her tail, mercury gaze flitting across the blooms of the trees.

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA