Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-14-2017, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017, 12:39 PM by Pyralis.)

Pyralis nodded lightly as Lirika answered her question.  She did like to gaze out at the ocean but that wasn't why she was on the island.  She turned back to the birds and licked her lips.  All this exploration was making her quite hungry after all.  Lirika stated that she'd been traveling south to find a pack that might take her.  Pyralis shook her head.  "I do my best to avoid packs, personally.  I don't have any interest in joining one that isn't ruled by my family and even then…"  She shrugged.  "I'm just not the pack type, ya know?"  Pyralis shook out her coat again and stretched her limbs. "All this exploring is making me hungry.  How about we do a little hunting now?  Have you hunted the creatures of this island before?"

"Talk" "You" Think

ooc: do you care if we start a new thread for them hunting? I'm trying to get reorganized after the posting contest and it would help me tremendously! <3
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!