size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-15-2017, 01:52 AM

Aspen dam...he and Kimahri had gone over there, though their trip was somewhat successful. The dam was barely trickling anything, and what he did find was tough to get. Not in terms of water level, but when he had gone, some large elk had threatened his safety and chased him off. It was stupid, really. A predator such as him being chased off by the prey. Though even he knew he couldn't take on a full grown elk on his own without getting seriously hurt, no. It would take a few of them to bring one down safely and without casualty. Maybe...maybe they'd go on an elk hunt soon. Perhaps there was someone in the market for elk pelts or antlers? Who knew.

"Yeeaaah...I went over there a few times but the last time I kinda...got chased off..." He looked away with embarrassment, a slight cough leaving his maw as the embarrassment at the predicament flooded through him. Oh well, what was he to do? He looked back at her when she mentioned the western part, most of that was...ocean? Maybe the falls...he inwardly sighed. It sucked having to go across other territories just for a drink of water, and it was expending more energy having to do so than was necessary. "I hope you're right, because we could really use that...at this rate, we're just using more energy traveling around looking for water to keep us going. But hopefully come Autumn...or at least, Auster's Autumn, we'll be better off. Weather is kinda weird here though, so who knows."

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.