Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
07-15-2017, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 08:23 AM by Natha.)
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha grinned as she gazed down at the wolf.  She was high enough up that she felt reasonably safe and even if the wolf possessed some skill at climbing he was also larger and heavier and lacking in effective claws.  The lynx was confident she could avoid him and if it really came down to battle she trusted her claws to send the canine yelping into the sunset but that was not an avenue she preferred.  A warrioress in some respects every chance at injury meant a decreased chance for survival and she was no healer.  If she were to get injured and the wound get infected she'd be in terrible trouble.

He gazed at her with awe for a moment before he ground out a greeting that was less than pleased.
She wasn't surprised.  Canines and felines did not often mix.  Her eyes narrowed as he ordered her to go and she snorted. "No lowly wolf is going to order me anywhere and there's enough for two predators.  Why, if we felled a deer together it'd be more than the pair of us could eat but I suppose you have your pack for that, hm?"  Natha could see the value in pack hunting but her prideful nature also led her scorn it.  Wolves hunted in packs to make up for their lack of ability, unlike her race which could manage reasonably on their own… except for lions.  She did not know what was up with lions.