ardent

Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted

Fern

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2017, 10:52 PM
Fern watched Dragon-- and it was indeed Dragon-- as he approached. He seemed like he wanted to talk about something important, and his words confirmed her thoughts. When he sat, Fern sat down as well, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. She waited patiently as Dragon spoke, gold eyes boring into his green ones. And then she spoke. "It's no bother whatsoever. I've actually been meaning to approach you with this same topic, so it's really a great help. No, I hope to rank up," she said calmly, debating whether or not to leap into the conversation and state her wanted ranks or wait until Dragon asked.
She decided just to jump in. There really wasn't a need for small talk. Now, how to begin? Well, might as well jump into that, too.
"My desired rank is either Knight or Talon. I'm leaning towards Knight, personally, but I don't have a lot of information on Talons. I think my particular... skill set would suit it better. Thing is, it seems like a rather isolated rank. And is there really a lot to do as Talon? Would you mind informing me about the rank more?"