Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-18-2017, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2017, 08:16 AM by Frostbite.)
ooc: Second round due by July, 22th, 2017, since it seems like it will be only the three of us :). Although others are still welcome to join in!

He knew he wouldn't have to wait long and he was hoping for at least enough members to take down a deer or two. It would be nice to have a larger kill for the pack verses him always taking smaller prey such as fawns, foxes, and rabbits. All winter he had been itching for a big hunt to get much bigger prey for a change of pace. When the first female of the pack arrived he nodded back to her his tail lightly wagging in a more quieter greeting. She then introduced herself and spoke of hunting being her second skill. He was glad she came.

Spending most of his time either with Stardust or solo hunting left him a little clueless to the other hunters within the pack and even if it wasn't her main skill, it was good to know he could ask her to hunt with him for bigger prey and possibly help in training all the children if she was up for it. Before Frost could reply to her a second female arrived to the gathering. She was young and Frost had come across her scent a time or two at the borders when he was out hunting. She too introduced herself and to his surprise she was in fact a ranked hunter of the pack like himself. Another member he could immediately count on for hunting.

"It's nice to meet both of you, I'm Frostbite Wreckage a Theron to Lirim." he replied back to both of them.

He waited a few more minutes to see if there would be anyone else joining.

"Well ladies it looks like it'll be just the three of us. I have a small herd of Mule deer not to far from here. Several in the herd had given birth already and a few are due any day, maybe even now which means we should have a good shot and bringing something back to the pack. If there is one giving birth currently we will go for an ambush, if not we will have to cut the herd and single out one of our prey," he said with a smile as he got excited for a hunt.

"If you both are ready fallow me and we will see what we have," he said before getting up.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Art by Kanvos