Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-25-2017, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2017, 07:36 AM by Frostbite.)

Before he could turn to leave a surprise arrival made a happy grin spread across his face. Faite had arrived to join them and Frost was feeling a little better about this hunt now. Four wolves could definitely bring down this deer without a problem. This would be a good hunt for sure and the pack would have a nice meal this evening for sure. It made him even more fired up to get this hunt started. His tail wagged and he glanced over his shoulder towards where the trail led.

"We were just about to head out and find out, so fallow me!" he said.

Turning the male lowered his nose to the ground getting back on the trail of the deer before fallowing it. The trail got hotter the male ensured his movements were quieter, not wanting to spook their chances. Once they got close he lowered himself to the ground and took cover behind some brush. Peeking out around the brush his eyes scanned over the herd checking each deer he could see. Then his eyes spotted a deer laying down and he watched eyes taking in her movements. By what he could tell, she was in the process of giving birth which meant she would be their easiest target. Looking to the girls he pointed his muzzle towards the birthing doe.

"Looks like we will be ambushing. I'll make a wide circle and position myself so her spine is towards me. Faite you can help me by going further up the spine towards the front shoulders to hold her down. Hailey if you want to position yourself by her rump you can help me to hold her down also and Leshia if you wanna go for the neck while we hold her down you can make the kill. Sound fair?" he whispered to the three of them.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Art by Kanvos