Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-19-2017, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017, 06:57 AM by Pyralis.)

Pyralis felt as if she were just creeping onto a mystery of sorts as Pyre spoke of his family.  Apparently they were many at one point but now were no longer.  Fascinating.  Could their kind of been decimated for failing to live up to their lineage much like the fate that had befallen Ash's family?  It was curious indeed.  "But you have no idea where the others are?"

How do you know your family is from a great god?

Pyralis snorted. "Well, unlike your family we kept close ties and records of our lineage.  Ours never did break or fracture off into obscurity.  None in my family live that do not know their history or where they came from."  She gazed at Pyre for a moment.  "Would you like to meet some of my family?  I do not know if my brother Amon will know of the other gods that fell, if any of them may be of your past but it wouldn't hurt to ask."  Skia and some of the other Abraxas ladies might also appreciate Pyralis bringing home a treat.  She grinned and started to walk away, pausing to turn her head to look at the man.

"Coming?"

-exit-

ooc: I can start a new thread in the canyon, just pm me to let me know!

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!