size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-21-2017, 03:36 AM

"The spirits will be pleased." Kimahri padded alongside the earthen male, receiving a nod from the canine. "Uh huh!" The alpha carried an offering in his jaws for the spirits he believed to live in the water. The first time he had come here was when he met Valdis, and she too seemed to believe in Spirits. Though she also believed they'd be angry if not given an offering, so he brought them a dik-dik from Talis lands to give them. They were tasty little things, so he hoped the spirits would like it enough.

Day gave way to nightfall, the sky turning purple and blue as the sun started to hide. Dragon waited until the sky turned completely dark, when the stars came out and the moon was high. Kimahri sat on the sand, green eyes glittering in the darkness. "It's a nice night, I'm sure the Spirits will be strong tonight." Dragon gazed out over the water, and after a few moments stepped into the shallows. As he trailed further in, the water lit up and glowed a blueish-green hue. He felt nervous, but he was in the presence of Spirits, after all. Or so he was starting to believe anyway. Carefully, he released his offering into the water, watching as the shallow waves lapped at the dead creature. Taking a deep breath, he began to speak. "Spirits, I've come with an offering in exchange for strength and guidance for the pack. Things...have been rocky...so I call on you for help..." He turned towards the direction of the pack, a sigh escaping his lips. "...Help me reconnect with my brothers..." Deep down, he hated the positions he put two of them in, and he had no clue what to do to try and fix it. Suppressing another sigh, he looked back out over the water, one last request. "Please protect us and lend us your strength for the coming battle. We're desperate for supplies. Ah, thank you for...for uh, listening."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.