size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-21-2017, 04:19 PM

He moved in the cover of darkness, and with him the rest of the party. The western packs weren't as far as he previously thought, but still he made his pack mates rest during the day so they'd be refreshed and ready. During that time he briefed them on the task at hand, get in, find what they need, get out. If they met opposition, then let 'em have it. They were going to do their first raid, a prospect that both excited him and made him nervous. He had never done this before, but he kept reminding himself it wasn't like a siege. They were just coming to get some much needed herbs, to stock up for Auster's winter season. He could scent rain on the horizon, but so far it was nothing more than a light sprinkle. Good. It would help to hide their scents once they crossed into pack borders. "Are you ready?" Ears perked at the sound of his companion's voice, a deep and excited breath slipping past his teeth. "I was born ready!" He responded with some humor.

As they neared the borders of Celestial, he raised his tail to signal the others to fall silent. The moon hid behind a veil of clouds as he stepped across the borders. Beside him, Kimahri's fur bristled with anticipation, as did his own. Tonight they'd test themselves. For better or for worse, they'd see how well they would do. Heart hammered with anticipation as they delved further into the moore. He glanced behind him to make sure the others were keeping up, not that he was going very fast. He was moving at a slow trot, eyes and ears peeled for the first signs of opposition. Tonight, would be an exciting one.

Talis vs Celestial for Raid
(Something like that lol)
OOC//Remember to try and keep this clean, no ooc-ic, vice versa etc etc. Good luck to both parties! Pm/skype me if there are questions or anything.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.