size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
07-21-2017, 10:23 PM
Since her recent return from the southern continent at the very start of spring, Justice had been resting and recovering from the long journey. Now though, fully recovered and in fact the stronger for the endurance training it had provided, she had begun to work hard to make up for the time she had not been able to give the pack. First from her journey north, then for grieving, then for the even linger journey south. She had been doing a lot of patrolling once again, though it seemed that there were a lot more adults about than when she had left. Regulus must have been recruiting...

She was out on a night patrol now, something which she was particularly suited for with her smoke-and-midnight coat, when she heard an urgent howl from one of the other members warning of danger. She wasted no time doubling back on her path and sprinting toward the call, fur bristling in aggression. Trespassers! A whole pack of them. Well probably not a whole pack but she could see it was certainly part of one, and she wondered if they had more wolves waiting to ambush the defenders. Then the actual scent of the pack hit her, and the sight of their leader, and a fiercely pissed off snarl bared every tooth. "You!" she roared, sliding to a halt a short distance before the familiar form of the Talis wolf she had informed of her father's passing. "How dare you?" Every instinct in her body screamed at her to throw herself into battle with this wolf, this BETRAYER who would take advantage of her father's death to lead his pack against her family. Amethyst eyes blazed with an unholy light in the darkness, so strong was her fury, but Regulus had insisted that trespassers be given warning. So, quivering, voice harsh with rage, she warned him. "Take your wolves and leave, or I will make you leave, and I will make certain you will not be able to lead another raid against my family ever again."

JUSTICE vs DRAGON for MAIM (blinding, left eye)
Round 0/?
Height 33"
Build medium