ardent

And so it begins

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 03:56 AM

Well, she guessed that anyone could have their habits. After all, different wolves were born in different places. She was no exception to that rule, though she had been around many terrains before, Vahva wasn't exactly accustomed to just one. Her mind tried to remember his face, his scent. He looked like he was only a year older, or perhaps the same. She couldn't quiet tell since she herself had a large stature for a female. He was a rogue with no home, that was an excellent opportunity. So far she had been lucky with Killian but she first wanted to speak with this one. Time was a precious thing that gave birth to the very strength that brewed under her strong muscles. Vahva was not afraid of socializing anymore, more she was afraid of losing the Allies that she had already created. Vahva wasn't a nobody anymore, and she was ready to prove herself to Valhalla, what was another male wolf. He had an odd coloring, well not as odd as her blue mane perhaps. That was something only she had, since her father had vanished from mind and memory. For the most part she had known nothing about Sani, so there was no use for the red eyed girl to dig into it.
What was Tidus doing all the way out here in the North? Was he looking to join one of the icy packs, well the most famous that she knew of was Glaciem that was for sure. Her red eyes watched as his fur sucked into his pelt from the moisture of the water. Just like a jacket of some sort, sucking onto whatever it could. Her ears moved forward like a radar to catch his voice. A smile arose on her face, while always fake considering she was a very serious wolf. Though her gaze softened, this male wasn't hostile at all, so it'd be alright to converse with him wouldn't it? "My name is Vahva. I'm looking for loyal wolves to join my pack when it is created in the future. While it's far off, it's a goal I am working up to." She explained with a flick of her tail. A sanctuary, one that others should not penetrate, was what she wanted to create. No matter who they were, or what they had done, she would offer a home. For she was only looking for those who were willing to extend a helping hand. Surely it would create a wonderful family. And perhaps even those seeking to redeem their sins, would be able to find themselves at a peace of mind.

Speech,