gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
07-22-2017, 09:59 PM

A magical mangrove, her ears twitched for a moment. It couldn't be that this woman had been born where Fiori stood. Where she too had been born. "That wouldn't happen to be the lover's mangrove would it?" Heather questioned for a moment, a small smile appeared on her face. "I think once upon a time Fiori was Ludicael, before I was born at the grove with my family. You know, Fiori could always use some extra members. If it really is the place you were born I'd love to open it's borders to you." Heather's tail moved slightly.

Perhaps her recruiting skills sucked, she didn't know. Either way if she got this wolf to join she'd probably be really proud. Older or not, her wisdom is something Heather did want for herself. At the end of the day wolves who were older knew a lot more, if Heather could get on their words and make them her own then it was all the more better.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.