Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-23-2017, 04:31 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He’d been on patrol when he heard the howl for Domari. It was an open call, however, and included a voicing for a leader as well. He arced his path around to head toward the howl. It hadn’t been urgent, so he took his time. By the time he arrived, Domari had already reached the male at the borders.

Regulus stood back, letting them talk while he studied the scarred fellow. Older, but with that mask, he must be related in some way to Domari and Alarik. Finally, he stepped forward, posture easy-going as ever, but with that gentle air of calm authority.

“Welcome to the borders of Celestial. I am Regulus Anatoli Adravendi, the Archangel – or leader – of the pack. I take it you’re here to see Domari and Alarik?” His tone was as pleasant as his posture, but the fathomless sapphires still studied the male with an avid, calculating gaze. This one was a fighter, with how he carried himself, and those scars. A possible asset, surely, if he wished to join. But with the birth of Marina’s children, that brought the pack precariously close to overpopulation.

He knew, deep down, that this meant he would have to make some hard choices, whether it meant vying with another pack in order to expand the territory, or sending a few wolves off to follow new paths. The latter option almost brought an audible sigh to his jaws.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]