Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-23-2017, 04:26 PM

Ganta shifted his ears a little as Ashmendai answered him. He wasn’t one to judge, but guessing at the breathless laugh he knew exactly who Sin was. It was not something Ganta was proud of, for certain. He let out a little sigh. “I’m just sorry that wolves had to be hurt because of him… for the sake of my family. My littermates and I were just pups back then.” Ganta still didn’t look back at the other wolf, not until he mentioned the pack being a gladiator, savior-type of pack. He smiled at this, his gaze gentle.

“When Dragoste has it’s cause, it will fight for it, I assure you of that. We will not look for trouble, but when trouble stirs we’ll go to the frontlines and see what we can do for the sake of everyone.” Ganta shook his head, still smiling a little as he looked out into the lands beyond. “I guess, in the end Dragoste is an idealist’s pack. A pack of dreams… but whether or not such a thing can last, well, we’ll find out, won’t we?” That smile faded, more knowledge about the dangers of the world than he cared admit to this stranger brewing on his mind.

“But if one doesn’t at least try to stand for what they believe in, they might as well have stood for nothing at all.” Ganta shifted, his gaze turning to Ash. “I’ll be honest, there are wolves out there who are already on our list as bad ones. Wolves who threaten the innocent… and you can be assured that Dragoste is not just going to sit here and allow them to hurt the wolves of Boreas and Auster.” It was the last thing he’d say on the matter.

“Is there anything else you might wish to inquire about?”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...