An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Ganta gave another spill about his pack and Ashmedai listened happily. It was fun listening to the different packs and their leaders. Seeing each one talk about their dreams was intriguing. It made Ashemdai wonder what he'd really want if he joined a pack one day.

Ganta said there were wolves his pack considered bad. Ashmedai tilted his head quizzically, "Like who? If it's secret pack intel, I understand, but I'd also like to be aware of any threatening wolves, you know being a loner. Besides, if you needed, maybe we could work out a... deal of some sort if I helped you find them? Ah- just offering. I bet food's gonna be pretty scarce this winter and I wouldn't mind working for some while being able to keep my freedom for now."

Lastly, Ganta asked if there was anything else he wanted to know. Ashmedai tilted his head to the other side now, "Yeah, kind of... What happened to your family? Do they all hold your father in contempt? I just wonder. I think all of my siblings liked my dad a good bit and wanted to be at least a little like him, so, in your situation, I don't know what I'd do as a pup."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.