Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-23-2017, 10:00 PM

The other wolf reacted to her call and despite herself she took a step towards the edge of her perch. Hirondelle suppressed a grimace as a wave of nausea rolled through her. Instead she smiled, tail beating the air even faster than previous. The stranger that approached was a sight to behold, muted as she was Hirondelle found her gaze drawn to those small splashes of color then to her spotted... rump. Dell immediately focused her gaze elsewhere, blood rushing to her face. 

Luckily for her the other woman spoke, giving her a reason to draw her attention back up to the stranger's face. Dell suppressed a giggle at the question. That had been what she had been planning but then well... she got stuck up on a rock. 

"Yup! That was the plan... and then I kind of got stuck up here..." The blood rushed to her face once more and she glanced down out of habit. Bad move. She took a faltering step back, the grimace rising to her face this time. "Name's Hirondelle Libre, you can call me Dell,"  Her voice shook slightly before she finally felt her stomach calm and her usual happy, light tone returned, "My specialties include stranding myself on boulders and embarrassing myself in front of attractive strangers apparently."

She stepped forwards again, keeping her eyes locked on Heather as she did so, though she still felt the vertigo starting to kick in. "You uh... wouldn't happen to be willing to help me get down would you?

Speech

[Image: 2lvy346.png]