gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
07-24-2017, 01:14 PM

Faite studied the man for a brief moment as she tried to force the awkwardness down about the whole conversation. Ears flicked idly as he made the comment that he was a big guy. She took a second to size him up before shrugging it off. He'd been nothing but relaxed, other than the weirdness of having to explain that his mother was dead, and his presence didn't bother her or set off any warning signals. She imagined a party of wolves coming along to visit his mother's grave wouldn't have been appreciated and would make things weirder than they already were.

"I like to give others the benefit of believing they're trustworthy until they prove otherwise. Besides, I'm small, but I bet I could take you." She said with a soft grin.

She listened intently as he explained the place where she was buried and surprisingly enough it was a place she recognized. "I know where it is, follow me." She said with a flick of her tail. She set off at a trot towards the lake and didn't slow until she neared its edge. From there it was easy to follow the bank until she found the hollowed out tree he'd spoken of.

"Well here it is, did you want a moment alone?" She questioned him curiously.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]