gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
07-25-2017, 08:40 PM

Kalliope let Etain take the lead and followed along to quickly make their way to the main cave area in the middle of the plains. As soon as she heard the howls she knew she had to herself and Etain out of the way to safety. A call for healers made her pause and reconsider, but she knew all too well that she could very well walk into the fighting on accident. No, it was better to be here with Etain and the other children or elderly that might come here. If nothing else maybe she could help anyone that made their way here after they were initially treated closer to the battle. Normally she would find her own way to the main den, but there was no time to waste and she knew Etain's eyes would get them there more quickly than her scenting and feeling would.

It seemed that several wolves had gathered there already, mostly pups from the smell of them. She breathed a soft sigh of relief that they had made it without trouble, but in the back of her mind she worried for Castiel. Would be come here as well or would he fight? She already knew the answer to that. Kalliope's ears flicked and she tried to ignore the sounds of fighting that were starting to filter in on the breeze. "Go on and get settled inside, sweetie," she told her daughter softly, walking inside herself after a moment.

However, she caught the scent of the young wolf that she had heard talking at the last pack meeting and she paused, glancing in the pup's direction. The child's scent was a confusing one, but she tried not to linger on that. If the pup was indeed blind like she suspected... She made her way over to the pup, realizing as she got closer that there were a pair of them, one definitely a girl and the other something in between. She overheard one saying something about staying here and waiting for their mother so she wouldn't be angry and Kalliope smiled a little. "Hello there," she said gently. Of course she knew this would be a stressful time for the two of them, but perhaps she could offer a little distraction. "I'm Kalliope. I talked to your momma briefly at the last big meeting. What are your names?"

"Talk" "You" Think