gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
07-26-2017, 11:24 AM

“No spirit I’m afraid.”He said with a wide grin. “Only their humble messenger.” He said, his eyes closing and his head tossing back as he gave his formal introduction. “Dumois Rosario, at your service cher.” He purred, his yellowing teeth visible in the wide grin that had formed over his features. “And as a matter o-fact, I know exactly where I’m goin’ thanks to some good Samaritan.” He said and looked up at the tops of the bamboo, silently urging her to do the same.

It was difficult to see but someone had at some point marked the bamboo by biting and scratching in a particular area of the yellowed chutes, specifically toward one of the halls of the maze. Whoever had come through had clearly done so long ago; the marring had to an extent been somewhat faded as the plant attempted to heal itself, the marking was also considerably high, on the chute. “I’ve just been following those this whole time. I ain’t found no bones yet so I must be heading in the right direction.” He chimed happily, the end of his tail tossing happily from side to side.

"Talk"  Thought "You"