Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-26-2017, 05:56 PM

The scent of another wolf approaching briefly drew the girl's attention, but based on her experiences so far she had reason to believe these lands were full near to bursting with wolves and while she was mildly curious this time she was willing to let the stranger pass by, she had her mission in mind and nothing would distract her!

Well that lasted for all of a few seconds, a voice drew her from her searching. Dell drew in the image of the wolf who had approached her. Well she certainly felt small by comparison, not that that was anything new either. She was starting to believe that she had stumbled upon the land of giant wolves. Giant, mostly attractive wolves. She had some reservations about the male from previous but otherwise everyone else had piqued her interest.

"More or less." She answered, still eyeing the stranger. She was certainly a looker and Hirondelle subconsciously licked at her chop. She lifted from her awkward crouch, tail high and beating the air. "I was looking for a den or some other such place to rest and then hopefully claim it as my own." She smiled a bit shyly diverting her gaze. "I just can't seem to be bothered to dig my own." But I could probably summon enough care if you were to join me. Now that train of thought she kept to herself.

Speech Thought

[Image: 2lvy346.png]