Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Ahh how wonderfully naive this girl was. She played like soft mud between Forsaken’s paws, and the brute gave a small nod, smiling a little. “Faite huh? That’s your Mom?” His mind was working, processing the interesting bit of information she had told him. Her mother was an alpha. It could be dangerous, however… he wasn’t about to let this opportunity slip through his claws. This colorful little shit could be more useful than he originally thought. His mind was churning wicked thoughts, dropping into a play stance himself. There was no need to rush now that his prey had fallen into his trap…

“Yes… we’ll all be friends. You, me, Ganta, and your mother…” His voice dipped with honey, but the brute was laying it on a little thick. Something a girl this naive was likely to miss. “I could teach you more English, if there is something you don’t know the word for.” Forsaken paused, canting his head to the side, as if in thought. “Since you don’t mind cool water… There is this really, really fun place we can go. But we have to swim to get there. We can race along the way.” Forsaken let out a light laugh, as if he thought all of this too was just some fun game. Perhaps even in HIS mind it was.

Forsaken batted a paw towards her carefully. “Come on! I’ll start the race. One… two… Three!” And with a laugh he started off, making sure he was slow enough in the beginning that the girl would be able to easily pass him. Hopefully she’d continue taking the bait!