ardent

The bloody kings ghost[xeph]

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2017, 04:09 AM
The man came to stand on even ground and it had his hackles raising defensively. His lips peeled back, a warning for the man in his golden eye. If he came much closer he'd be loosing a vital part of his body. Riker wasn't exactly fond of too many at the moment. He lifted himself up and angled his chin, his scars on full display as he watched the man. Call it what you likes but Rikeros caged the weak innocent Draven a long time ago to shield him from harm. The male naming his past self sent a snort out of him. What was it with wolves of the past trying to call him that name? He answered quickly "Wrong old man, Draven died long ago when he was left helpless and defenseless in the pits of hell. Though if you'd think my father alive I'd guess you wouldn't know the split of our family thanks to those fucking Adrevendis and imperialis bitches." he eyes the man with a hardened and deadly gaze. He was done if this old fool wouldn't get it. He was no Hellstrom he would know or remember. He stood then and turn before bounding down the metallic contraption.

He didn't have all day to play with this man. He was old and not quite the warrior Rikeros was looking for. If this male had been part of the original Hellstrom the invitation would sit with a few short words to him. "Should you find yourself allied with those aforementioned then stay out of my way, but should you find your alligence with the Hellstrom ways, know it will rise once more.... serve under me and mine and we may find allegiance with one another." he then moved forward. Eyes ahead and body ready should the male pursue him.

Ooc: he can still walk with him and talk with him if u want shadowed Riker just dun wanna sit still too long <3