Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-29-2017, 12:58 PM

Pyralis could understand the woman's way of speaking and she agreed to some extent. Careful wasn't really in her vocabulary either unless she was in the midst of a very specific plot. Most of the time she let her whims rule her, basking in the freedom of being able to do whatever she wished at the exact moment that she wished it. As they stood there it began to rain and Pyralis growled lightly but the growl turned into a grin as Ricochet asked if she could be of some help. Pyralis grinned coyly. "Oh, I suppose a little help won't hurt. But first lets head up north to the Ancient Oaks so we can get out of this rain."

-exit-

ooc: I can start a new thread for them if you'd like to continue. I'm trying to get reorganized after the posting contest so I'm looking to wrap up any threads that were created for it xD

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!