gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-29-2017, 11:27 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

The day had started off great. A rolling, aloof gait would pull the titan forth. The children were out, and while they had not been able to witness the birth, the little monsters' first outing was just as glorious. Broad paws would collide with the barren, scorched earth with little care for who heard them. Who was going to do anything, around here? No one. No need to sneak around like a mongrel. The sounds of jovial cacophony were already echoing into their audits, children screeching with no care for a thing. Ah, to be so young again. The golden godling was late, but only fashionably so at this point. The scents were not complete, that much was obvious.

Sauntering onto the scene, the deity was aware of one thing. There were plenty of little ones cajoling about here. Frolicking, even. A small, wistful smile would toy with inky lips. Warmth flooded their chest, mismatched gaze twinkling. The bigger ones must have been Pyr's little mongrels. The tiny balls of fluff and energy were the brand new ones. They were all going to be stolen away if their parents didn't treat them well enough, Kaine could promise that. Adorable!

"Finally, a reunion I can join!" They rumbled by way of announcing themself, grinning much more widely now. A few more steps would assimilate their form amongst the rest. Christ, were they the smallest here? Being back amongst family was always bittersweet. Kaine was, apparently, a runt. "Those are some fine children roaming about. Pyralis, you may have lost out in beauty, with that little one you have there." They would gesture with their muzzle towards the fire sprite, winking at his sister. Attention would be diverted towards a glowing beacon of alabaster surrounded by much darker hues. "My my, we have a black sheep in the fold." Rumbling vocals would croon sardonically, crown lowering to gain better vantage of the youth. This one had two-toned eyes too. How interesting. Would they be as chaotic as the rest?

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE