gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-30-2017, 12:23 AM

I GOT RAGE EVERY DAY; ON THE INSIDE

Pyralis spoke a very true statement. The confines of their homeland were too small for the itching paws of the godling. They hummed in agreement, nodding their own head lightly. The spray of water from each step was slowly becoming moot. Somehow, the sun seemed to be reflected by the walls of the canyon and focused on the two wolves. Tongue would loll from darkened maw, cooling them only slightly. The conversation continued. She begged further information on the imposters to Anamalech's beauty, and Kaine was all too happy to oblige.

"You see, in the very far north, where night is rare for some reason, there are a surprising amount of wolves. They have extremely thick fur and heavy builds, and fared much better than we would up there. However, I noticed they have quite a few with no colour to them, like our fair sister Ana. Apparently, it's known as albinism. Given their tendency to be light coloured, so they can blend with the landscape, the condition became extremely prevalent in their lineages." The titan explained, rumbling vocals rolling across the canyon. They remembered the north well, it had been one of the more interesting legs of the journey they had taken. The wolves up there had been quite welcoming, over all. Most likely due to the fact that Kaine had nearly been claimed by the elements by the time they came upon them.

"The bears are all almost identical, actually. Black and white, and about the size of a grizzly, somehow. A few wolves could probably take one down, though. Provided they were dedicated." A low laugh tumbled from their maw. Attention would be taken from the landscape, and mismatched gaze would fall onto the visage of their sister. She was as lovely as ever, and now Kaine was curious as to what she had been up to. Not to mention, it would be nice to stop talking for a moment.

"But enough about me, dear sister. How have you been? I heard something about children?"
"speech"

ALL I DO IS SIT AROUND AND KILL TIME