gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
07-30-2017, 11:22 AM
Philly frowned as the male said that he didn’t mentioned her other family members. That didn’t sound like her daddy… he said family was really important. But then again… he did discourage her and Ric from playing too rough. Maybe it was because the rest of the family was prone to fighting, to being strong, that he was ashamed of them or something? Maybe they didn’t listen when he said to be more gentle… she frowned a little, showing a bit of confusion, but she liked the name Hellstrom. It sounded powerful… and daddy and mommy both said that she and Ulric had been named strong. She puffed out her little chest and gave a vigorous nod. “Mhm! Me and Ulric both are really brave and strong!” There was an obvious love for her brother as she mentioned him, her blue eyes shining with delight.

“You should meet him~ He’s just as big as me~” Her tail was wagging back and forth eagerly. At least until he started speaking again. She didn’t get it completely… Abaven? Imperium? She frowned… they sounded like other packs! She tried to process what the male was telling her, but it was a lot… especially for her little puppy mind. But she understood that there were baddies who had tried to hurt her family… had hurt her uncle. She gave a soft whine, though not out of fear. It was out of sympathy as she closed the distance between them and licked Rikeros’ cheek.

“Bad wolves like the one that hurt you don’t deserve to stay here.” She said matter-of-factly. “Anyone who hurts our family should be taught a lesson.” Then he tapped her chest, saying that she must have had a heart just like her grandfather. “Mommy and Daddy say I am! I’m going to be the strongest wolf in Dragoste!” Her eyes were shining with determination, and she raised her little tail over her back. “I’mma protect our whole family!” Philomena canted her head to the side then, grinning widely.

Then, at last he gave his name. Uncle Riker! She liked his name… it sounded cool. The little girl gave another serious nod as he said he wasn’t alone. “Course not! You’re with me now, silly!” She tapped his forepaw with a little giggle. “So don’t you worry! I’ll get all the mud monsters and keep our family safe. Watch this uncle Riker!” With what she thought was a fierce roar the girl turned again, rearing up on her hind paws before splashing her front paws down into the mud. It splashed up on her body, particularly getting in her mane, belly, and legs. Though Riker’s aim had helped cover some of the higher areas and she let out a laugh as she looked at him.

“Unclllleee don’t let ‘em get awayyyy!” She went to slam her paws down again but slipped, sliding onto her side as she practically rolled in the mud, growling and pawing wildly. “No you don’t! I’ll get you! No one escapes Philomena, destroyer of the monsters! Greeeeeeewwwww!” Before long she’d be thoroughly coated in mud, her breaths coming out in excited little pants before she lay on her belly and looked back at Riker.

“All gone~ They won’t mess with us ever again!”

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!