Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Ganta awoke with a start. No longer was he around his family... Well no, he was, but he was around the members of his family he longed to be around. He turned towards Roza after a quick check on their kids. His eyes were still widened and his heart pounding in his chest. He was afraid... Afraid for Roza and the kids. What could that dream have meant? What evils were lurking in the shadows this time?

"I saw them..." Ganta choked out. "My parents... Riker... My other siblings..." Ganta tried his best to calm his breathing. "...Roza... I'm worried." Ganta confessed, looking over their children again. "If anything should happen... You and the kids must go to Fiori... I fear time might be running out to do something about them... I must... I must act... And soon." The brute closed his eyes again.

"Roza... I'm so sorry... This wasn't your fight and now..." He trailed off as he opened those ghostly white orbs again and gave her scar a gentle lick. "This is just the beginning I fear.. " He glanced at their children again. No matter what he had to protect them... God's he couldn't let something else happen to his new family... He just couldn't.

"I love you, Roza..." Ganta said softly as he looked back to her. "And I need you to trust me more now than ever..."

I'm here without you...