Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-31-2017, 06:00 PM
Though it still struck him as odd that she didn't find much value in the runestones, he abandoned the thought quickly. Kai watched as she moved to stand in the center of the stones, the corners of his mouth twisting up in a small smile. He noted the way she moved with abandon, without a hint of fear in her gait. Her fearlessness was a trait he admired and hoped he could replicate in his life, much like his father's easy confidence.

His smile widened at her agreement, noting that she didn't enjoy settling down in one place, except for short periods as she had children now. Definitely sounded like his father, that was for sure. His ears perked as she inquired about his father, head quirking slightly in response.  "I'm not sure, to be honest," Kai admitted after a moment. It'd been a bit since he'd seen his father, though he wasn't exactly worried about his safety - he knew he could find him when and if he needed him.  "It's been a fair while since I've seen him. We used to travel together but he seems to enjoy his space as much as I do my own." His head cocked to the other side, curiosity bubbling in his gaze.  "What about you? I mean, do you think you'll want your children around for a long time?"