gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-04-2017, 06:30 PM

Heather always felt a chill run down her spin when wolves did that. Somehow it felt wrong, even though she knew they were just showing her respect. She carefully shifted, lirika then. "No need for that around me. I'm just normal Heather. Lirika, let's head out then but tell me. Are you a healer, fighter, hunter or would you like to be a scholar. Scholars are our members who can't seem to find their place in any of the three or find it easier to share their wisdom and opinion within the pack as a scholar." Heather said as she dipped her head. Then raised it again and went to head towards the pack lands.

She certainly did hope that it was better than Lirika remembered. Perhaps just give her a sense of happiness when they arrived there. Her ears focused on the woman, this was her first time bringing someone to the pack. It was much more than excitement that she felt shivering through her veins.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.