size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
08-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Her ears quickly flattened as wolves spoke up. One staying, one leaving. A few more staying, and then more leaving. And then - her ears flattened to her head as Sparrow spoke. Within moments, it was already clear. Sparrow was upset and unhappy, and most definitely blaming Vali for it. It was immature and childish behavior, without a doubt, but Vali... couldn't really blame the young girl. Ha, young. The girl was older than Bass had been when he had them, and yet, really, she was just like a little girl.

Why didn't she stop him? She knew he would do it anyway. Why didn't she call someone? ...She thought they already had known. She thought they'd had already been told. This was, in truth, an absolute nightmare for her. And now, Sparrow was... accusing her? She wasn't certain. Please, no, let her not be accused.

"I thought he already told someone," she said softly, though it sounded as feeble in her head as it did out loud. "As for any plague -like symptoms, or anything strange... no. He didn't. He only smelled of Finch, and he was tired. He only showed signs of typical exhaustion, after being on one's feet all day for a handful of days." Had there been anything out of place, she would have noticed. She would have. She had to have.

"I am not lying, Sparrow," she said again. "I didn't want this. I - I didn't think I was the only one he talked to. Truthfully, I thought he talked to all of you already. That all of you turned him down to be alpha. That was the only reason I could think of why he'd ask me." She paused, thinking of how to fix this. Thinking of anything. Honestly, she wasn't sure what would help. "If you want the pack, Sparrow. It's yours. If any of your siblings want it, it's theirs to hold on to until Bass comes back. But I swear to you, I do not lie." The only reason she could be lying is if Bass lied to her.

"Speech"
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]