An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
08-05-2017, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017, 05:02 PM by Ashmedai.)
Ashmedai's expression grew serious as he focused on engraving the names into his head. Shiro, Obscuro, Ganta were the "safe" ones. Rikeros, Forsaken, Enigma, and Paradox were the crazies. Okay, got it. Rikeros's scent was on the pack borders? Perfect.

Ashmedai felt incredibly lucky to share common enemies with this pack. This might just prove beneficial for them all. "Does anything stand out about the others? Odd colors... Uh- hair? Markings?? Scars?"

Ashemdai's lopsided smile grew just a tad more crooked than normal, a glint firing up in his eyes. "I guess the real question here is how do you want them: dead or alive? I can't make too many promises, but I can try my best."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.