gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-06-2017, 09:31 PM

It was rare for Roza to be out and about this late now that the kids were around. However, sleep was hard to come by and she hoped that this would help clear her head enough to let her fall asleep. Ganta's words about having to act and time running out kept swirling through her head and picking up much more momentum behind her worry than was probably warranted. So far she had wandered to the opposite side of the willow forest from their den and she had only succeeded in making herself more upset. It was like a storm that was only getting worse with time.

Her ears flicked forward and she paused a quiet muttering of words caught her attention from somewhere ahead of her in the willows. It wasn't a voice she recognized and for a moment she was on alert, worried that it was one of Ganta's siblings, but once she caught the man's scent she realized it didn't match Forsaken or Ganta's scents at all. Curious, she grew closer and slipped past the willow branches. "Excuse me," she said as she came to a stop several feet from the tan and white, black-marked man. His scent didn't smell heavily of Dragoste, at least not yet, so she wasn't completely sure what to make of him just yet. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid we haven't met yet. Are you a new member of the pack?"

Talk Abbey Others