gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-07-2017, 04:10 AM

The lady had been running around a lot lately, between trying to speak with Jackson about the celebration and otherwise. It was really hard not to have been seeing her brother around as of late. The most she got was a wiff of him at the borders every now and again to know he was still patrolling. Protecting the pack of course, but her mind dragged her down as usual. That he didn't care, that he was doing something wrong and it sent her mind in a tizzy. Yet she had found ever since she became queen that all the work - had given her mind no time to dangerously grip her. So for now, there was peace, as much as there was anxiety.

Her eyes carried to the two new wolves at her borders though. Her nose drifted up the scent of Abaven. Tib had said he was worried that something had happened, but from the looks of it. These two had left. Their scents firmly fading fast and blending into their surroundings. The Queen urgently came up to greet them, for a moment seeing a resemblance. Father and daughter? "Welcome to Fiori's borders strangers, my name is Heather Adravendi I'm Queen of Fiori. How can I help you today?" She smiled, the gods above were looking upon her for sure. Yet something haunting came to mind when she saw them both.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.