Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-09-2017, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017, 08:10 PM by Pyralis.)

Kai had not seen his father in some time but she could relate.  She was notorious herself for wandering off for long periods of time before she would later reconnect with her family.  At the mention of children Pyralis felt a bit of a pang in her gut.  She'd been away too long.  She grinned though to answer his question and nodded. "Certainly not, soon as the brats are old enough to be on their own they're out!  Well, I should say their free more or less.  My family is on a mission so I expect them to check in frequently.  Speaking of which I really need to be getting back to my children.  It was nice talking with you Kai."

Pyralis turned to leave, her form fading a she was swallowed by the mists.

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!