gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2017, 07:21 PM

Brandr felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach as the arguments continued and wolves left like rats abandoning a sinking ship. But then perhaps they'd started sinking long ago. It wasn't like this had just occurred over night the moment Bass had left. Abaven had been petering out for some time even with Bass there though no doubt his absence certainly wasn't going to help matters and it was no sure thing he'd ever come back. Brandr bit back a burst of anger at Bass. The least the man could've done was call the pack together and get this alpha business sorted out with the whole pack watching. There was no good reason that Bass had to leave that second without calling a pack meeting but what was done was done and now they were faltering. Who was going to lead? There was clearly some bad blood brewing within the pack.

Brandr caught Corentine's glance and smiled sadly. This was simply the way it was but they'd get through it. "It doesn't make a difference to me who leads Abaven. I haven't been with the pack long enough to know who is best suited. I can see though that emotions are running higher than expected so I'll withdraw my hunt suggestion. It may be best if everyone has a chance to unwind." Especially if his chosen quarry were bison. There was too much risk of injury. "Whoever takes the alphaship though I ask you let me know when you feel the pack is ready to hunt together."

"Talk" "You" Think