Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-12-2017, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 02:25 AM by Quake.)
Navigation: Fontamo Bay

She hadn't wandered too far from Fiori, but today she went out without her uncle. She was still hurt and upset about Bass leaving, it was something she wasn't ready for. She felt abandoned even more, sad that she felt so disposable and not even worth an explanation from those that left her. Her parents, her brother, her alpha...she knew her uncle was getting old, but she hoped he would live a bit longer. Truthfully, she wasn't sure if she was ready for him to die yet...and it was one more fear to add to her arsenal. She wandered the shore of the eastern bay, the gentle sound of the water lapping the shore somewhat soothed her, but it didn't help she was left alone with these thoughts. Why did everyone leave her? She wasn't sure if she missed her parents...she knew her father was dead, and at the time she had said he deserved it. But now she felt conflicted. Did she miss him? Should she still hate him? What about her mom? A sigh slipped past inky lips as she thought about it all, and wondered if they were even worth thinking about anymore. They certainly stopped thinking about her when they left...at least, that's what she felt, anyway.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!