gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-12-2017, 02:34 AM

It seemed that it wouldn't take long for someone to come along and find them, her ears flicked nervously when the other wolf approached them. Crimson eyes looked at her, then at her uncle after the woman introduced herself as Heather. She appeared to be about the same age as she was, and she was surprised someone so young (in her mind) was the alphess of a pack. Then again, she was used to her former alpha being older, so maybe it wasn't an unusual thing? She didn't know, really. "Um...M-my name is Q-Quake...we uh...I mean...my uncle and I...we were wondering if...if we could join your pack?" She swallowed hard, hoping that they hadn't come here in vain. She was terrified, really. Afraid for some reason that they might be turned away. She glanced up at Kakashi again, her paws shifting restlessly in the dirt. She was uncomfortable. She was about to step into a new life, something so much more different than what she knew before. "Um, that's if...if you'll have us..." She looked back at Heather, a mixture of fear and hope in her eyes.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!